Trapped:- everything parted away

"Can you hold me?" While hearing the creak sounds of berths in train at midnight my heart echoed a question to my soul and my brain had panicked for a very good reason, because its not reacting. Is it dead? Sometimes my brain thinks an absurd thing to think in this critical point. It is sleep! Dead!, lost!, awake, or whatever in the world it could be JUST RESPONSE!!! My heart screamed loud, it echoed all over my brain. After taking sigh heart murmured "I ll collapse if you don't appear soon enough in time, help yourself out and help me its about existence of both of us" said while wiping and covering itself around veins and arteries to hold for a while and just wishing  that its loud scream might be enough to shaken up the soul even from dead. Bloody brain unaware of consequences and situation, smirk from its allotted Royal Palace.

Search of soul to be continued......

Comments

  1. Sometimes it seems to be an unbelievably astonishing how describe a moment with such a precision at the start of your journey as a blogger,specially it feels great to see you coming out of your forte and delivering such a excellent work.indeed the best one from you.atleast for me.Long way to go bro👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bro, and such a compliment coming from you means a lot. Thanks for appreciation

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dream: a relieve or a burden

Success:- turning friends into foes

Believe shredded into pieces.