The Unheard Message

Hey babes! Sorry for what I am going to say now.
I have to confess it now otherwise it ll tear me apart if I don't do so. I can’t hate you or forget you when there are millions of reasons to love you & a burning desire to be with you.
I don't know you have moved on or not ... Even if you say “YES” I would not believe πŸ˜…πŸ˜…. I had also tried alot to move on. Most of the times I thought that I had actually moved on and you are nowhere in me, but my stubbornness/love never allowed me to get over of you. There was always a part of our Lovable moments sticked within me and it spreads in me like a virus..... Discovering all the memories in just one go like a chain reaction. Till now I didn't express anything because I  thought that you will come back to me one day but your rigidness has always proved me wrong. “How you manage to be so well in controlling your emotions and not expressing it?” It amaze me and leaves me in astonishment!!
Sometimes I am really confused about what’s your actual feelings for me. I even doubt what you are expressing... is real or you are just faking it. You really played me sometimes. I always try to be best in all aspects. Even while saying all these things.... I don't know how you are gonna react? or what you will think about me or anything? Meanwhile I even don't know why am I  writing all these things? I just have to say that I Love You and I spitted all these or I should say these all things are coming out involuntarily.
You know I just wanna be with you like we used to be in that special time. Though I know you don't want any of your past in your present or future but I can't let those golden times fade away.
I didn't respect you ..... Hmmm!! I have done sort of things which might indicate this ... But just by fault not intentionally. I didn't ever realize that I am disrespecting you & I am sorry for that. Everyone says and even I will accept that my 1st relationship was with Anubha & I was mad about her. But no one knows that my first true love is you and will always be you.
Through this message I am not going to force you to come back . You moved on ... Great!! I can't .... It's my fault. This message is just for telling you that my feelings had not changed for you and neither it will. I think it will only grow with passing time. And sorry for trying to mould you the way I wanted.... I did so because you were just the person I needed.

I never wanted a perfect relationship. Infact there is nothing like perfection. Our relationship was just the one I ever wanted. Don't know how you wanted it to be. Sorry for not considering your perception!!
Do you know the most beautiful part of perfection is... It has defects which makes it even more beautiful.
I have always seen our relation & everything between us through my vision and never tried to understand yours. But now I do so and I realized that I was not that good for you. I messed up things everytime on the way of making them great, I am not good at executing I guess. Lastly if you have moved on and never gonna come back then you have actually chosen a great option because there are far better persons than me who can make you feel like princess or even make you Queen. It was totally my loss if I lose you. Lost the moon while counting stars this would be the correct phrase to define my situation.
If even for once anything clicked your mind and you decide to come back then please do so, I m willingly waiting for your response. I will make things easier for you and even for me. If you wanna come back and allow me to be a part of your world... Only then reply back... But if you don't wanna continue this anymore then just ignore this message. I will never bother you again.

Always loving you for sure.
Waiting....πŸ™‚πŸ™‚babu

Comments

  1. Open confession needs courage .... Good to see that in youπŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Astonishingly describes the unknown pain within
    the heart... Literally could feel every part of emotion in this......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have experienced it somewhere...
    Thanks for your thought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One word for you "DEVDAAS"πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  5. I appreciate your determination towards love and a true relationship....I can feel each n every words ..that u have written ....this is so pure ...I don't know the name of that girl but I know she is the luckiest one .... 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your appreciation,
      I am glad that she was part of my life.😊😊

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dream: a relieve or a burden

Success:- turning friends into foes

Believe shredded into pieces.