"Lost things are valued more." :- Shruti Verma


"Few days back, my close friend Shruti lost the sole person to whom she used to go for anything at anytime but now she can't even if she wants
 to, she lost her Mother. I wish for a happy Afterlife to her and here is a message from Shruti to all of us and few things she wants to say to her mother but she can't. So here it is..."

"Lost things are valued more."

Yes .... I agree with this popular phrase now as I lost you mummy.
Till yet losing Maa , Nanu n not qualifying medical are all the loses I dealt with .... But losing you is d biggest n irreplaceable.
You are invincible. (I hate writing were ) For me you will exist untill my existence. I acknowledged your power ...your tireless strength of working hard day n night when I lost you n all of a sudden ur responsibilities came upon my head. You did all those works with such an ease.
Although you were handicapped but I never felt that you actually are coz you never let your inabilities make you weak .... If I were at your place I would have made it a physical excuse to escape out from d works . You travelled by rickshaws .... Had done field works ... Went to villages .... Spent hours in office .... And even after these all you used to visit home with a fresh smile .... bringing those samosas for me n di which you got in ur office as evening snacks .
You are not handicapped ... Instead I am the one. I became handicapped when you were fighting for your breath and I could do nothing to save your life except waiting for you to take your last breath .... I left you on that ICU bed with all organs dying one by one ... The first organ to die was your brain n d last was ur heart . Your heart 💓 was beating to make us mentally prepared for your death. (Dimaag saath chor deta lekin Dil nahi chorta)
The only thing I repent is that the moment I realized your efforts .... The moment I wanna  admire you was the same moment I lost you.
I know everyone else will read this except you now .... But if there exist any superstitious power then send my regards to my mother that I am proud of her .... I value her doings now which I never did when she was alive .... I love her n I miss her alot. You always told me to arrange my clothes ... To study .... To look after papa ... To get engaged in lil household works .... I never obeyed you .... But now in your absence I do all of these on my own . I wish I could have realized ur efforts earlier .... Expressed my love for you when you were alive. Today I am left with only repents....
To everyone who is reading this .... I suggest you all to be expressive to your love ones ... Never take them for granted .... Make them realize every day that they are special to you and how much you love n adore them coz uh never know when life will end its chapter with death. Remember that all endings are not happy but even death is not the end.
Death is a new life waiting for you a few miles away.
  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dream: a relieve or a burden

Success:- turning friends into foes

The Unheard Message